The Conley Difference
High Quality Standards are the foundation of our business.
The M.A. Conley Construction Team welcomes the opportunity to get to know you, explore your ideas and provide our guidance throughout the design and construction of your project. We are committed to delivering only the best in each and every project we complete.
M.A. Conley Construction, LLC provides a wide range of construction services. We specialize in Custom Home Construction, but we handle Residential projects of all sizes. Our highly detail oriented and skilled team has also allowed us to successfully complete many Light Commercial and Multi-Family projects as well. We are experienced in the construction of handicap accessible homes, Energy Star homes and HERS (Home Energy Rating System).
Meet the team
M.A. Conley Construction is registered with the Madison County Home Builders Association. The company is owned and operated by Mike Conley a Registered Professional Engineer. Mike is also an Energy Star Partner and a VA Certified Builder. The M.A. Conley Construction Team brings a higher level of professionalism, education, quality and skills to the residential construction industry.
Today’s homebuyers are more educated and have a more extensive wish list than homebuyers of past. In order to get the most out of a new home, homebuyers should seek out a contractor with the knowledge and skills to add value to their home while also managing costs. With M.A. Conley Construction a homebuyer can rest assured they will receive the guidance necessary to make informed decisions.
The M.A. Conley management team brings over 50 years of combined construction experience. Our team members have a wide range of knowledge covering projects of all sizes from commercial and government projects to residential.
on-site project manager
MA CONLEY HOME ADVANTAGES
We take pride in providing our clients with more value for their money. The following features are standard in our homes.
- R-15 High Density Wall Insulation - Higher insulation value than required
- R-42 Blown attic insulation - Higher insulation value than required
- Energy Star Low E windows - Reducing heating and cooling costs
- High Efficiency HVAC - Greater efficiency and lower operating costs
- WiFi Enabled Thermostat - Gives clients greater control of their homes heating and cooling cost
- All duct connections sealed - Prevent air leakage and improve efficiency
- Balanced HVAC System - Manual "J" Guidelines improves efficiency
- Ducts protected during construction - eliminates dust from the system
- Exhaust fans vented to exterior - Improves indoor air quality and reduces moisture build-up
- Energy Star Appliances - More energy efficient than standard appliances
- Sealed Penetrations - Achieves “tighter” construction and reduces the loss of conditioned air
- Air Barriers - Reduces the circulation of air in insulated spaces
- HERS Certification - Gives a homeowner piece of mind and a quantifiable savings on their utility bills
- 5 ¼" Base boards
- 3 ¼" Casing
- All windows cased
- Large selection of interior door profiles
- 25 cubic foot side-by-side Energy Star Refrigerator with water and ice
- Smooth top, self-cleaning range
- Energy star dishwasher
- Over the range microwave
- Garbage disposal
- Raised height vanity in Master Bath
- Comfort height toilet in Master Bath
- Generous lighting allowances (based on home plan)
- Nice landscaping package
- Window screens
- Garage door opener and 2 remotes
- Wrought iron spindles on interior railings (where applicable)
- Black aluminum spindles on pressure treated decks (where applicable)
- Brick skirt with paver course (where applicable)
- Structural Insulated Sheathing - Increasing the insulating value of exterior walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing - Reflects UV rays out of the attic, decreasing heat build up
- Tank less water heater - Providing hot water on demand and reducing electrical consumption
- Duel Fuel heating - Increase the efficiency of your heating system
- And Many More!
DESIGN & BUILD
M.A. Conley Construction is a custom home builder, offering full design/build services. We can provide access to a skilled architect and a host of other resources to help make your dream home a reality.
Our process will develop the client's ideas and wish list into a complete design, with specifications and finish schedule that creates a comprehensive contract, allowing all parties to know what to expect. We pride ourselves on making the construction process easy and enjoyable for our clients.
When brought in at the beginning of the process, M.A. Conley Construction can help select the property that will be most ideal for your desired home style. Our team will help consider budget issues, foundation style, easement issues, required set-backs, as well as numerous other issues. We will work with each client to determine the finishes that work within both budget and lifestyle. We have worked with numerous lenders in central KY and can recommend lenders for financing your dream home.
Frequently, our clients already own their property or possess their own design. We welcome the opportunity to work with you to turn an established design into your dream home.
EXPEDITED CUSTOM HOMES
Building on one of our existing lots can allow us to have a new home ready in 10 to 20 weeks, based on plan. With a low deposit we can provide the construction financing. We have plans to select from or we can build from a plan that you have. Clients are able to select from a wide range of amenities to personalize their homes.
By undertaking several building tasks simultaneously, this allows us to deliver a finished home to our clients in less time than it may take other builders. All the while, we establish and maintain our same high quality standards throughout the process. If you're curious, please contact us today and let us answer your questions.
The lisa ann
This quickly growing community is located just a ¼ mile from Interstate 75 in Richmond. From Interstate 75 take exit 87. Head east, away from town, on Barnes Mill Rd. The entrance to the neighborhood is approximately ¼ mile and located on the left side of the road.
The convenient location of this community has made it extremely popular. Most of Richmond's shopping locations can be reached in just a few minutes' drive and Lexington can easily reached in 20-25 minutes.
The neighborhood is expanding and will have additional lots available in the spring of 2014. Homes start in the 130's and most floor plans can be completed in 10-12 weeks. See some of our popular floor plans or talk to us about a custom design.
The Pinnacle at Boone's Trace
The Pinnacle is a subdivision nestled atop a beautiful hill in the exclusive Boone's Trace community. The neighborhood's central location makes for an easy drive to most of the surrounding cities including Richmond, Lexington and Winchester. Boone's Trace is a gated community with amenities including: private swimming pool, tennis courts, basketball court, and The Bull's 18 hole golf course and club house.
The Pinnacle's luxurious homes will make your decision of buying a new home a simple one. The Pinnacle is the perfect location to design your dream home. We can work with you to design a custom home or show you some of our favorite floor plans. Contact us today to arrange a design meeting.
From Interstate 75 take exit 97. Turn east onto Lexington Rd. Proceed approximately ⅓ mile then turn right on to KY 2328. Follow KY 2328 approximately ¾ mile. The gate to Boone's Trace will be on the left. After turning into Boone's Trace continue on Avawam drive, staying right at the fork. The Pinnacle is approximately 1 ½ miles on the left.
M.A. Conley Construction has built multiple apartment buildings and town homes in the Central Kentucky area. We are able to provide the same high quality services on multi-family projects as we do with single family homes. We will be there throughout the design and construction process ensuring the building will meet all of your needs. With our experience in successfully completing many large scale construction projects you can rest easy knowing your project will receive the high attention to detail it deserves.
What you say matters.
Had a great experience? We would love to hear about it.
"Our organization has been working with MA Conley on multiple single family home projects. They have delivered quality built products with great finishes. Each home has exceeded our energy efficiency (HERS Rating) expectation. Mike, Lisa, and crew are approachable and are quick to address any concerns, we appreciate their flexibility in working with our unique organization." justin